DAY 01: ARRIVE IN KATHMANDU & HALF-DAY SIGHTSEEING TOURS
DAY 02: DRIVE KATHMANDU/POKHARA (200 KMS/5.5 HRS)
DAY 03: SARANGKOT EXCURSION & HALF-DAY POKHARA CITY
DAY 04: DRIVE POKHARA/CHITWAN (145 KMS/4.5 HRS)
DAY 05: FULL-DAY JUNGLE ACTIVITIES IN CHITWAN
DAY 06: DRIVE CHITWAN/KATHMANDU (175 KMS/5 HRS)
DAY 07: HALF-DAY SIGHTSEEING TOURS & DEPARTURE TRANSFER
After breakfast you will commence on a half-day sightseeing of Kathmandu valley. Morning, visit Old Kathmandu city with its stone paved lanes which includes Kathmandu Durbar Square, Kumari Ghar, Kasthamandap, Tribhuwan Museum & other temples dotted inside Hanuman Dhoka area. Then you will continue to Swoyambhunath stupa which is located at hilltop. Swoyambhunath stupa is also known as “Monkey temple” and provides view of Himalayas and entire valley floor. Later transfer to Kathmandu airport in time to board outbound flight.
- Accommodation for 6N/7D in Twin Sharing Basis Sharing Basis.
- Arrival and departure transfer with an English speaking driver and your tour officer
- Drive Kathmandu-Pokhara-Chitwan-Kathmandu and Airport Transferwith all applicable vehicle detention charges without guide
- 03 nights twin sharing accommodation at Kathmandu on Bed and Breakfast basis
- 02 nights twin sharing accommodation at Pokhara on Bed and Breakfast Basis.
- 01 night twin sharing accommodation at Chitwan on American Plan Basis.
- Sightseeing tours as follows:
- Half day sightseeing of Bhaktapur Durbar Square
- Half day sightseeing of Pashupatinath + Boudhanath
- Half day sightseeing of Swayambhunath + Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Half day Sightseeing of Pokhara City ( Devis Fall, Bindabasini Temple, Seti George and Gupteshwor Mahadev)
- Boat Riding in Fewa Lake (approx.. 01 hour)
- Sightseeing or Sunrise tour to Sarangkot
- Elephant Safari in Chitwan National Park and Park Permit for 1 day
- Tharu Culture Show
- Tharu Village visit
- Transfers and sightseeing will be provided by private non ac Private Car
- Daily breakfast in hotel.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- International airfares & Nepal Visa fee.
- Personal expenses, clothing and gears, travelling insurance.
- Monuments entrance fees.
- Using air con in vehicle, supplement is applicable
- Meals except mentioned in the tour itinerary.
- Any other services except mentioned in cost includes section.
- Guide Service
Nulla vitae elit libero, a pharetra augue. Sed nun at posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Fusce dapibus, tellus ac cursus commodo.
Nulla vitae elit libero, a pharetra augue. Sed posuere a cib ro consectetur est at lobortis. Fusce dapibus, tellus ac cursus commodo.
Nulla vitae elit libero, a pharetra augue. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Fusce dapibus, tellus ac cursus commodo.