DAY 01: ARRIVE AT KATHMANDU
Arrive in Kathmandu. Upon arrival, you will be assisted & transferred to your hotel by our representative. Visit Old Kathmandu city with its stone paved lanes which includes Kathmandu Durbar Square, Kumari Ghar, Kasthamandap, Tribhuwan Museum & other temples dotted inside Hanuman Dhoka area. Then you will continue to Swoyambhunath stupa which is located at hilltop. Swoyambhunath stupa is also known as “Monkey temple” and provides view of Himalayas and entire valley floor. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 02: FULL-DAY SIGHTSEEING TOUR
Morning, you will visit the holiest Pashupatinath temple for Hindus around the world. Also visit Cementation Ghat located on the bank of Bagmati river. Our next stop is Boudhnath stupa which is among one of the biggest Buddhist stupa in the world. Boudhnath stupa complex is also known as “Mini Tibet” residing the Tibetan monks and Rinpoches. At afternoon, you will visit Bhaktapur city. Bhaktapur is the best ancient city preserved inside Kathmandu valley and you will enjoy the traditional art and architecture, historical monuments and craft works, magnificent windows, pottery and weaving industries, excellent temples, beautiful ponds, rich local customs, culture, religion, festivals, and musical mystic and so on. The major highlights of Bhaktapur are Nayatapol, Palace of 55 windows (from outside), Bhaktapur Durbar Square, pottery Square and many more. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 03: DRIVE KATHMANDU TO POKHARA (200 KMS/5.5 HRS)
Early morning drive to Pokhara. Pokhara is famous for magnificient views of Himalayas and its snow fed lakes. At Pokhara you will enjoy pristine air, spectacular backdrop of snowy peaks, serene lakes and surrounding greenery. Pokhara is also known as ‘the jewel in the Himalaya’, a place of remarkable natural beauty. Pokhara, the ultimate destination for relaxation has magnificent Annapurna range forming the backdrop and the serenity of three major lakes – Phewa, Rupa and Begnas. Rest of the day is free for you to stroll around city. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 04: EXCURSION TO SARAGNKOT & POKHARA CITY
Today you will visit to Sarangkot to see sunrise over Mt. Annapurna, Dulagiri & Mt. Fishtail (escorted by driver). Then return to hotel for breakfast. You will then commence on a half-day Pokhara city tour which includes Bindavashini temple, Seti Gorge, Devis fall & Gupteshowr Mahadev cave. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 05: DRIVE BACK TO KATHMANDU
After breakfast you will visit World Peace Stupa. World Peace Stupa is a Buddhist stupa. This stupa is located at the top of Ananda hill and provides beautiful views of Pokhara. Then drive back to Kathmandu. Upon arrival, check-in at hotel. Rest of the day is free. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 06: DEPARTURE TRANSFER
Today you will transfer to Kathmandu airport in time to connect outbound flight.
- Accommodation for 5N/6D in Twin/Triple Sharing Basis Sharing Basis.
- Arrival and departure transfer with an English speaking driver and your tour officer
- Drive Kathmandu-Pokhara -Kathmandu and Airport Transferwith all applicable vehicle detention charges without guide
- 03 nights twin/Triple sharing accommodation at Kathmandu on Bed and Breakfast basis
- 02 nights twin/Triple sharing accommodation at Pokhara on Bed and Breakfast Basis.
- Sightseeing tours as follows:
- Half day sightseeing of Bhaktapur Durbar Square
- Half day sightseeing of Pashupatinath + Boudhanath
- Half day sightseeing of Swayambhunath + Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Half day Sightseeing of Pokhara City ( Devis Fall, Bindabasini Temple, Seti George and Gupteshwor Mahadev)
- Boat Riding in Fewa Lake (approx.. 01 hour)
- Sightseeing or Sunrise tour to Sarangkot
- Sightseeing of World Peace Stupa
- Transfers and sightseeing will be provided by private non ac Private Car
- Daily breakfast in hotel
- All applicable hotel taxes
- International airfares & Nepal Visa fee.
- Personal expenses, clothing and gears, travelling insurance.
- Monuments entrance fees.
- Using air con in vehicle, supplement is applicable if needed, A/C will be charged extra.
- Meals except mentioned in the tour itinerary.
- Any other services except mentioned in cost includes section.
- Guide Service
Nulla vitae elit libero, a pharetra augue. Sed nun at posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Fusce dapibus, tellus ac cursus commodo.
Nulla vitae elit libero, a pharetra augue. Sed posuere a cib ro consectetur est at lobortis. Fusce dapibus, tellus ac cursus commodo.
Nulla vitae elit libero, a pharetra augue. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Fusce dapibus, tellus ac cursus commodo.