DAY 01: ARRIVE AT KATHMANDU
Arrive in Kathmandu. Upon arrival, you will be assisted & transferred to your hotel by our representative. Enjoy rest of the day free. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 02: FULL-DAY SIGHTSEEING TOURS
After breakfast you will commence on a full-day sightseeing of Kathmandu valley. Morning, visit Old Kathmandu city with its stone paved lanes which includes Kathmandu Durbar Square, Kumari Ghar, Kasthamandap, Tribhuwan Museum & other temples dotted inside Hanuman Dhoka area. Then you will continue to Swoyambhunath stupa which is located at hilltop. Swoyambhunath stupa is also known as “Monkey temple” and provides view of Himalayas and entire valley floor. Our next stop is Patan Durbar Square. Patan is the oldest of all the three cities of Kathmandu valley. Patan is famous for its artistic heritage and is probably one of the oldest Buddhist City in the world. Another name of Patan, is Lalitpur. Patan is surrounded by 4 Stupas as 4 corners, one at each corner of its cardinal points. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 03: FULL-DAY SIGHTSEEING TOURS
Morning, you will visit the holiest Pashupatinath temple for Hindus around the world. Also visit Cementation Ghat located on the bank of Bagmati river. Our next stop is Boudhnath stupa which is among one of the biggest Buddhist stupa in the world. Boudhnath stupa complex is also known as “Mini Tibet” residing the Tibetan monks and Rinpoches. At afternoon, you will visit Bhaktapur city. Bhaktapur is the best ancient city preserved inside Kathmandu valley and you will enjoy the traditional art and architecture, historical monuments and craft works, magnificent windows, pottery and weaving industries, excellent temples, beautiful ponds, rich local customs, culture, religion, festivals, and musical mystic and so on. The major highlights of Bhaktapur are Nayatapol, Palace of 55 windows (from outside), Bhaktapur Durbar Square, pottery Square and many more. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 04: FLY KATHMANDU – NEPALGUNJ & DRIVE TO BARDIA NATIONAL PARK
At morning, you will fly to Nepalgunj. From there, drive to Bardia check-in at Jungle Lodge upon arrival. Later, go for village visit to see explore lifestyle & culture of Tharu people. Overnight at Jungle Lodge.
DAY 05: FULL-DAY JUNGLE ACTIVITIES
Today you will commence on a full-day Jungle activities which includes Canoe ride on Rapti river to see Crocodile & Water birds, nature walk and bird watching to explore wildlife of Nepal. You will also visit Tharu village visit to see their lifestyle. You can also wait in the Tower (Machan) to have the wild sightseeing. Overnight at Jungle Lodge.
DAY 06: FULL-DAY JUNGLE ACTIVITIES
Bardia is home to many endangered animals. This national park is one of the prime residents Royal Bengal Tiger. Today you will enjoy thrill & fun tracking the Tiger with our naturalist. Later you will go for Jungle safari on jeep. Overnight at Jungle Lodge.
DAY 07: DRIVE BARADIA / LUMBINI (340 KMS/7 HRS)
Morningdrive to Lumbini. Lumbini, the birthplace of the Buddha is one of the most important pilgrimage sites and is situated in the foothills of the Siwalik range in the district of Rupandehi. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 08: LUMBINI SIGHTSEEING & DRIVE LUMBINI/CHITWAN (177 KMS/5 HRS)
Morning, you will go for rickshaw ride to Lumbini garden and the visit Maya Devi temple and other monasteries. Then drive to Chitwan. Upon arrival you will check-in at Jungle Lodge. Rest and then take lunch. After lunch you will commence on a half-day Jungle activities of Elephant back safari to see wildlife of Nepal. The Chitwan National park that lies in lowlands of south-central Nepal, is one of the finest national parks in Asia. This national park covers an area of 932 sq. km and is listed in the World Heritage site since 1984. Chitwan National Park is home for some most endangered species such as The Royal Bengal Tiger, One horned Rhinoceros, Leopard, Gaurs as well as Sloth Bear, Monkeys and varieties of Deer etc. Overnight at Jungle Lodge.
DAY 09: FULL-DAY JUNGLE ACTIVITIES IN CHITWAN
Today you will commence on a full-day Jungle activities which includes Canoe ride on Rapti river to see Crocodile & Water birds, nature walk and bird watching to explore wildlife of Nepal. You will also visit Tharu village visit to see their lifestyle. Overnight at Jungle Lodge.
- Accommodation for 8N/9D in Twin Sharing Basis Sharing Basis
- Arrival and departure transfer with an English speaking driver and your tour officer
- Drive Kathmandu-Pokhara-Chitwan-Kathmandu and Airport Transferwith all applicable vehicle detention charges without guide
- 02 nights twin sharing accommodation at Kathmandu on Bed and Breakfast basis
- 03 nights twin sharing accommodation at Pokhara on Bed and Breakfast Basis.
- 02 night twin sharing accommodation at Chitwan on American Plan Basis.
- 01 nights twin sharing accommodation at Nagarkot on Bed and Breakfast basis
- Sightseeing tours as follows:
- Half day sightseeing of Bhaktapur Durbar Square
- Half day sightseeing of Pashupatinath + Boudhanath
- Half day sightseeing of Swayambhunath + Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Half day sunrise tour to Nagarkot
- Half day Sightseeing of Pokhara City ( Devis Fall, Bindabasini Temple, Seti George and Gupteshwor Mahadev)
- Boat Riding in Fewa Lake (approx.. 01 hour)
- Sightseeing or Sunrise tour to Sarangkot
- Sightseeing or Sunrise tour to World peace Stupa
- Half day Sightseeing of Pokhara City (Mahendra cave and Bat cave)
- Elephant Ride back
- Canoe ride
- Tharu Culture Show
- Tharu Village visit
- Elephant Breeding Center
- Half day sightseeing of Swayambhunath and Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Transfers and sightseeing will be provided by private non ac Private Car
- Daily breakfast in hotel.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- International airfares & Nepal Visa fee.
- Personal expenses, clothing and gears, travelling insurance.
- Monuments entrance fees.
- Using air con in vehicle, supplement is applicable
- Meals except mentioned in the tour itinerary.
- Any other services except mentioned in cost includes section.
- Guide Service