DAY 01: ARRIVE IN KATHMANDU
DAY 02: DRIVE TO NAGARKOT
Morning, you will visit the holiest Pashupatinath temple for Hindus around the world. Also visit Cementation Ghat located on the bank of Bagmati river. Our next stop is Boudhnath stupa which is among one of the biggest Buddhist stupa in the world. Boudhnath stupa complex is also known as “Mini Tibet” residing the Tibetan monks and Rinpoches. Then proceed for half day sightseeing of Bhaktapur. Bhaktapur is the best ancient city preserved inside Kathmandu valley and you will enjoy the traditional art and architecture, historical monuments and craft works, magnificent windows, pottery and weaving industries, excellent temples, beautiful ponds, rich local customs, culture, religion, festivals, and musical mystic and so on. The major highlights of Bhaktapur are Nayatapol, Palace of 55 windows (from outside), Bhaktapur Durbar Square, pottery Square and many more. After visit continue drive to Nagarkot. Nagarkot is the popular hill station which is located close to Kathmandu. This hill station is famous for incredible sunrise and sunset view over Himalayas. Overnight at Nagarkot.
DAY 03: SUNRISE VIEW & DEPARTURE
After breakfast, we go for a sunrise view from view tower of Nagarkot. Today you will be transfered to Kathmandu airport in time to connect outbound flight.
- Accommodation for 3N/4D in Twin Sharing Basis.
- Airport-Hotel-Airport transfers by Non A/C car.
- Arrival and departure transfer with an English speaking driver and your tour officer
- Drive Kathmandu-Bhaktapur-Nagarkot with all applicable vehicle detention charges without guide
- 01 nights twin sharing accommodation at Kathmandu on Bed and Breakfast basis
- 01 night twin sharing accommodation at Nagarkot on Bed and Breakfast Basis.
- Sightseeing tours as follows:
- Half day sightseeing of Bhaktapur
- Half day sightseeing of Swayambhunath + Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Sightseeing or Sunrise tour to Nagarkot.
- Half day sightseeing of Pashupatinath + Boudhanath
- Transfers and sightseeing will be provided by private non ac Private Car
- Daily breakfast in hotel.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- International airfares & Nepal Visa fee.
- Personal expenses, clothing and gears, travelling insurance.
- Monuments entrance fees.
- Using air con in vehicle, supplement is applicable if needed, A/C will be charged extra.
- Meals except mentioned in the tour itinerary.
- Any other services except mentioned in cost includes section.
Nulla vitae elit libero, a pharetra augue. Sed nun at posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Fusce dapibus, tellus ac cursus commodo.
Nulla vitae elit libero, a pharetra augue. Sed posuere a cib ro consectetur est at lobortis. Fusce dapibus, tellus ac cursus commodo.
Nulla vitae elit libero, a pharetra augue. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Fusce dapibus, tellus ac cursus commodo.