DAY 01: Transfer to Sundarijal – Trek to Chisapani
We begin our journey from Kathmandu. From Kathmandu you will be transferred to Sundarijal by private vehicle. Our 4.5 hours of trek to Chisapani starts from Sundarijal. Along our trail we will be entering Shivapuri National Park. This national park was established in 2002 and provides spectacular views of the 2nd highest mountain in the Kathmandu Valley.
On the way you will get to enjoy the lifestyle of traditional Tamang people at the village of Mulkharka. Overnight at Chisapani.
DAY 02: TREK TO NAGARKOT
After breakfast you will start your 2.5-hour trek to Chauki Bhanjag, where you will pause for lunch. After lunch we begin our 3 hours trek to Nagarkot. From Nagarkot you can see the Himalayas ranges from Dhaulagiri in the west all the way past Everest to Kanchenjunga in the east. Overnight at Nagarkot.
DAY 03: TREK TO CHANGUNARAYAN – TRANSFER TO KATHMANDU
After breakfast we will start our last day hike to Changu Narayan which takes about 3.5 hours. Chnagu Narayan is believed to be the oldest temple in the valley which was built in 323 AD by King Hari Datta Varma. Changu Narayan is located at the top of a hill surrounded by forest with beautiful views. Transfer to Kathmandu by private vehicle. Overnight at Hotel.
- All your Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- Two-night accommodation in during the trek
- Government license holder English speaking guide and his food, accommodations, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine and transportation.
- Permit and Documentation
- Permit charges during trek
- Travel & Rescue arrangements.
- All our government taxes and official expenses.
- All the meals during your stay in Kathmandu
- Accommodation in Kathmandu in B&B basis.
- Entrance fee while during sightseeing around Kathmandu
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, Tea and coffee, hot drinks, sweets, snacks, tips, etc.,
- All beverages and bar bills.
- International pick and drop
- Travel Insurance (Essential).
- Personal trekking equipment.
- Tips for staffs and driver’s.
- Any loss arising due to unforeseen circumstances that is beyond our control.
- Other costs that are not mentioned above as include(s).
Nulla vitae elit libero, a pharetra augue. Sed nun at posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Fusce dapibus, tellus ac cursus commodo.
Nulla vitae elit libero, a pharetra augue. Sed posuere a cib ro consectetur est at lobortis. Fusce dapibus, tellus ac cursus commodo.
Nulla vitae elit libero, a pharetra augue. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Fusce dapibus, tellus ac cursus commodo.